If your computer cannot 'see' or detect the "usd" or "usdsecure" wireless signal, or if your computer detects a signal that does not contain "usd" as part of the Wireless ID (SSID) please contact the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 to troubleshoot the issue. The Help Desk will set up an appointment to come to your area/room and verify whether the problem is with the wireless signal or wall port.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Wireless Access (usdsecure)
- Supported and unsupported devices on USD's wireless network
- Accessing usdsecure on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks
- Minimum Wireless Drivers for the USD Wireless Network
- Wireless Card Interference
- Connecting to the Network with a Corporate-Owned Computer
- How-to Configure a computer for SecureConnect (Secure Wireless)
- How-to connect my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to the usdsecure wireless network
- Connecting an Android-based device to usdsecure
- How-to connect to 'usdsecure' wireless on campus
- Connecting to Our 'usdsecure' Wireless Network for Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
- How-to change a Centrino N-1030 Power Setting to Improve Wireless
- How do I manually configure my device for 'usdsecure'?
- How fast should download and upload speeds be at USD?
- Is there wireless network access on campus?
- Installing Secureconnect for Windows