The Help Desk provides support for the following Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (currently only supported on student computers until all USD applications have been tested and certified for use on Windows 8)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.10 (Snow Leopard to Yosemite)
Windows XP Security Risks
Computers running Windows XP have become a much greater security risk to our network infrastructure since support has been discontinued. New vulnerabilities are discovered every day, and none of those are patched for Windows XP as of April 8, 2014. Not only are these computers at increased risk of losing data or becoming inoperable, they are also a risk to other more modern computers on the network.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED