Everyone must have an ID to use an ATS/ITS computer lab. Their ID is proof that they are a current USD Student/Employee/Faculty so that we are not breaking any licensing agreements. It also allows ITS to keep track of the usage in the lab to justify why new computers need to be purchased every 3 years.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Help Desk (for technology support)
- Law School Technology Services
- Graduating Seniors - Recording Names
- ITS Training Classes
- Tech Information for New Alumni
- Study Abroad
- How can I sign up for an ITS Training class?
- What is the ITS Help Desk?
- Where is the ITS Help Desk located?
- What are the hours for the ITS Help Desk?
- How can I request support from the ITS Help Desk?
- L1S: TMS (The Museum System)