3.11.8 Other Retirement Benefits
In addition to policies governing the university’s retirement plan, postretirement medical benefits and tuition remission benefits, benefits eligible staff, faculty and administrators who retire at or after the age of 59 ½ with at least ten years of accumulated university service in a benefits eligible position are eligible to receive:
USD Retiree Identification Cards. Except as limited by contract, license or other agreement, the card holder will have the privileges employee card holders enjoy, including but not limited to university libraries privileges, use of athletic facilities, an email account and internet access through the university’s computing system.
Annual no fee parking permits.
(January 31, 2008)
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- In Outlook Web App (OWA), what are the "Premium" and "Light" interfaces?
- Basic/Light version of Outlook Web App loads in Internet Explorer 11
- Setting up a Blackberry to check Exchange
- Connecting an iPhone to Microsoft Exchange
- Requesting an Exchange account for a student employee
- Exchange Email - How to Change Your Password
- How to delete a “suggested contact” in an email client
- How to setup an iPad to Exchange
- How-to forward Exchange email account to another account
- When I email another sandiego.edu address from Exchange, I get an error with a long email address
- How to manage Junk Email on Exchange
- Share and open calendars in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
- In OWA, how do I disable or enable conversation view?
- Why can't I attach files to my email in Safari?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED