Google does not support the addition and management of email folders. Instead, all your e-mail is stored in the inbox, but can have labels applied to them individually or in groups. You can then search for and exclusively view e-mails by label. This feature also allows you to give e-mails multiple labels, which would be similar to having an e-mail in more than one folder simultaneously.
If your mail was migrated from Exchange to Toreromail, all the e-mails that you have stored in personal folders will be migrated with a label of that folder name. These can be found in the left hand menu bar. If you had sub-folders inside main folders in Exchange, they will be converted to nested labels and can be found under the main label in the same organizational manner.
For more information on how to create and use labels please go to: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=118708.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Torero Mail
- FST Student Email Link / Password Reset Instructions
- Google+ for Torero Mail
- Torero Mail / Google Applications Supported by USD
- How do I sync my ToreroMail to my iPhone/iPad?
- How to set up Toreromail on Android device
- How to import sub-calendars and public calendars (public folders) to Toreromail
- How-to Send Mail As
- How-to change your Torero Mail Theme
- How can I sign in to Torero Mail and my personal Gmail account at the same time?
- What is the Migrated Folder in my MySanDiego Email Account?
- What if I already have a personal Google/Gmail account?
- Why is Torero Mail for enrolled students slightly different from similar services that are publicly provided by Google (e.g. Gmail)?
- I have a problem with not receiving some emails using Torero Mail -- who do I report this to -- how can I get this fixed?
- How do I log into Torero Mail?
- Gmail: How can I go to the next email message instead of back to the inbox?
- Gmail: How do I sort my inbox by sender?
- How to extend the label column in Toreromail
- How do I configure my email client (Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) to send and receive my email?
- What is a Conflicting Account for Google Apps+ (GA+)?
- Will my Torero Mail account expire?
- Help! I can no longer check my Torero Mail on my phone or email client!
- What are the POP/IMAP settings for Torero Mail?
- I like to do a lot of instant messaging. How do I set that up in Torero Mail?
- I heard I can share my calendar in Torero Mail / GoogleDocs -- but don't know how to set this up - how do I do it?
- What web browsers can I use with Torero Mail?
- I heard that the Torero Mail account doesn't include all of the features of GoogleDocs -- is that true?
- How do I view only unread messages in my Torero Mail account?