What are ITS Training Classes?
Information Technology Services at USD offers training classes in various software applications which are at no cost for students, faculty, and staff members of the university. You may visit the iTeam’s webpage with more detailed information at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/teaching/instructional_technology/
Why would I want to attend an ITS Training Class?
You may wish to attend an ITS Training Class to enhance your knowledge of specific software such as Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and others. These training courses are free for students, faculty, and staff at USD.
How do I sign up for an ITS Training Class?
To sign up for an ITS Training Class visit http://www.sandiego.edu/tutorials/ and log in at the bottom of the page using the same username and password you use to access the mysandiego portal. Click on the different months under “My Classes” to view a calendar filled with ITS Training Classes offered.
To sign up for a class simply click on the class on the calendar and follow the directions at the bottom of the page.
How do I get assistance signing up for an ITS Training Class?
If you are experiencing difficulty logging into the tutorials page please contact the ITS Help Desk at 619-260-7900 or dial extension 7900 from any on-campus phone. You may also create your own ticket online for assistance by visiting our Create a Ticket form.
If you are experiencing difficulty with using the page once you have logged in, please contact the iTeam at 619-260-7400 or dial extension 7400 from any on-campus phone. You may also email them by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of support does the ITS Help Desk offer?
The ITS Help Desk offers support for students, faculty, and staff members of USD who experience difficulty logging into the tutorial page to find information regarding ITS Training Classes.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Help Desk (for technology support)
- Law School Technology Services
- Graduating Seniors - Recording Names
- Tech Information for New Alumni
- Study Abroad
- How can I sign up for an ITS Training class?
- What is the ITS Help Desk?
- Where is the ITS Help Desk located?
- What are the hours for the ITS Help Desk?
- How can I request support from the ITS Help Desk?
- Why Do I Need an ID to Use the USD ATS/ITS Computer Labs?
- L1S: TMS (The Museum System)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED