There are a number of reasons why messages may not arrive in your inbox:
- Messages can skip your inbox and end up in your All Mail, Spam, or Trash labels, as the result of automatic spam filtering or filters that you've set up on your messages. Make sure to search your whole inbox to see if the message was delivered somewhere else. For more information, please see Google's Help Pages
- Also, if you're sending mail to a mailing list that you subscribe to, those messages will only appear in 'Sent Mail.' This behavior also occurs when sending to an email address that automatically forwards mail back to your Torero Mail address.
- Currently, Torero Mail uses on campus Junk Mail filtering with Junk Mail Manager. If messages are not being received, check your filter at http://junkmail.sandiego.edu/
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Torero Mail
- Torero Mail / Google Applications Supported by USD
- FST Student Email Link / Password Reset Instructions
- Google+ for Torero Mail
- How do I sync my ToreroMail to my iPhone/iPad?
- How to create a new contact group in Gmail
- How to import/export contact groups in Gmail
- How to import sub-calendars and public calendars (public folders) to Toreromail
- How to set up Toreromail on Android device
- How can I sign in to Torero Mail and my personal Gmail account at the same time?
- How-to change your Torero Mail Theme
- How-to Send Mail As
- Will I be able to create and manage folders of my email in Torero Mail?
- What if I already have a personal Google/Gmail account?
- Why is Torero Mail for enrolled students slightly different from similar services that are publicly provided by Google (e.g. Gmail)?
- How do I log into Torero Mail?
- Gmail: How do I sort my inbox by sender?
- Gmail: How can I go to the next email message instead of back to the inbox?
- How do I configure my email client (Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) to send and receive my email?
- I heard that the Torero Mail account doesn't include all of the features of GoogleDocs -- is that true?
- What web browsers can I use with Torero Mail?
- What is a Conflicting Account for Google Apps+ (GA+)?
- What is the Migrated Folder in my MySanDiego Email Account?
- Will my Torero Mail account expire?
- Help! I can no longer check my Torero Mail on my phone or email client!
- What are the POP/IMAP settings for Torero Mail?
- I like to do a lot of instant messaging. How do I set that up in Torero Mail?
- I heard I can share my calendar in Torero Mail / GoogleDocs -- but don't know how to set this up - how do I do it?
- How do I view only unread messages in my Torero Mail account?
- How to extend the label column in Toreromail
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED