Continuing Education students are not given a Banner ID number, and will not be able to log into the MySanDiego portal for transcripts.
The Division of Professional and Continuing Education transcripts are available online. They can be requested by going to http://pce.sandiego.edu/ and clicking on the main navigation Student Services, then Student Transcript Request. The cost is $15 each. Only official transcripts are sent.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How to access course evaluations
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- New USD Registration Utilities
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)