Continuing Education students are not given a Banner ID number, and will not be able to log into the MySanDiego portal for transcripts.
The Division of Professional and Continuing Education transcripts are available online. They can be requested by going to http://pce.sandiego.edu/ and clicking on the main navigation Student Services, then Student Transcript Request. The cost is $15 each. Only official transcripts are sent.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- New USD Registration Utilities
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- MySanDiego Portal - Pin # and User ID Error
- How do I register for a different term?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Parent Portal
- Directory Service (LDAP)