Information Technology Services

Drop Shadow

I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?


Continuing Education students are not given a Banner ID number, and will not be able to log into the MySanDiego portal for transcripts.

The Division of Professional and Continuing Education transcripts are available online. They can be requested by going to and clicking on the main navigation Student Services, then Student Transcript Request. The cost is $15 each. Only official transcripts are sent.