Continuing Education students are not given a Banner ID number, and will not be able to log into the MySanDiego portal for transcripts.
The Division of Professional and Continuing Education transcripts are available online. They can be requested by going to http://pce.sandiego.edu/ and clicking on the main navigation Student Services, then Student Transcript Request. The cost is $15 each. Only official transcripts are sent.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New USD Registration Utilities
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- MySanDiego Portal - Pin # and User ID Error
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- Parent Portal
- Directory Service (LDAP)