- If current password is known, then they can go to https://iam.sandiego.edu/pls/apex/f?p=IAM_USD and click on Change My Password. There they can type their account name (this is not their personal username as web site accounts have their own account name), their current password, and then assign a new password to their account. This change is immediate.
- If current password is not known, then an authorized contact for the Web site should e-mail Jerry at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the account password be reset. Once Jerry resets the password, the new connection information will be e-mailed to all authorized contacts.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED