Follow the instructions below to connect your iPhone to Exchange email.
- From your home screen click on the Settings button
- Next click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on Add Account...
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the email information into the window that comes up
- Email: [your_username]@sandiego.edu
- Domain: AD
- Username: Your User Name without the @sandiego.edu
- Password: ********
- Description: USD Exchange
- It will fail authentication and a new box will appear with Server enter the information below and click next
- Server: exchange.sandiego.edu
- If you get an error that says Unable to Verify Certificate just click Accept
- Turn Mail, Contacts, and Calendars On during the final screen.
- You are set up to connect to exchange!
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to connect your iPhone to your Exchange email, download the attached file below.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- In Outlook Web App (OWA), what are the "Premium" and "Light" interfaces?
- Basic/Light version of Outlook Web App loads in Internet Explorer 11
- USD Retirement Policy regarding e-mail and internet access for retired employees
- Setting up a Blackberry to check Exchange
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Exchange
- Requesting an Exchange account for a student employee
- Exchange Email - How to Change Your Password
- How to setup an iPad to Exchange
- How-to forward Exchange email account to another account
- When I email another sandiego.edu address from Exchange, I get an error with a long email address
- Share and open calendars in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
- Configuring Outlook 2013 for Exchange
- In OWA, how do I disable or enable conversation view?