Follow the instructions below to connect your iPhone to Exchange email.
- From your home screen click on the Settings button
- Next click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on Add Account...
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the email information into the window that comes up
- Email: [your_username]@sandiego.edu
- Domain: AD
- Username: Your User Name without the @sandiego.edu
- Password: ********
- Description: USD Exchange
- It will fail authentication and a new box will appear with Server enter the information below and click next
- Server: exchange.sandiego.edu
- If you get an error that says Unable to Verify Certificate just click Accept
- Turn Mail, Contacts, and Calendars On during the final screen.
- You are set up to connect to exchange!
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to connect your iPhone to your Exchange email, download the attached file or follow the link below: