If the account is a POP account or the settings in solution #5415 do not work, try cleaning junk files and/or doing and registry cleanup with CCleaner or another comparable program.
- Link to free download of CCleaner: http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/
If you're an Exchange user using Outlook, be sure that Outlook is in Online mode. The easiest way to check for this is to click on the File menu. If you see a checkbox next to 'Work Offline', then Outlook is not connected to the server. Simply click on 'Work Offline' to remove the checkbox, which should put Outlook back online. Once online, you may want to click the Send/Receive button to send any messages left in the Outbox.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- How to get Microsoft Office 365 University for free
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- Can the ITS Help Desk Install Office Suite on my computer?
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED