Google Classroom is a new Google application organizational tool designed to help teachers create and collect assignments paperlessly and to allow students to complete assignments paperlessly.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Certificate Errors in Outlook
- User is receiving winmail.dat attachments that cannot be opened.
- Configuring Outlook 2013 for Exchange
- How to Set Up Outlook Auto-Archive
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013
- Configuring Outlook 2011 for Exchange
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Exchange
- Configure Exchange for Apple Mail
- How to fix Outlook when continually asking to download email as a HTML file
- Mac Mail Settings For Torero Mail on Yosemite
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED