This document is for USD’s new Unified Messaging VoiceMail, which you can read about at our Project Page. If you still check your voicemail by calling x6800, you are still on the old (Audix) system and this document does not apply to you.
Create an Inbox rule to move your voice messages to a special folder:
- Click the New... button.
- Under When the message arrives, and:, click the drop-down arrow and select It's, and then of the type.... Select Voice Mail, and click OK.
Tip! If this option does not appear in the drop-down list, click the More Options... link, and then try again.
- Under Do the following, click the drop-down arrow and select Move, copy, or delete, and then Move the message to folder....
- If you don't have an appropriate folder, click on your name and then click the New Folder button.
- Type the name of the new folder, and click OK.
- Click Save to save the inbox rule.
Set your Phone options to read that folder when you call in for your voice mail:
- In OWA (webmail), click the Options drop-down arrow at the top right of your screen, and select See All Options.... Then select Phone from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Outlook Voice Access section, on the left.
- Click the Inbox link next to Read this folder, and select the folder you are moving voice mail messages to.
- Click OK.
- Click Save to save the changed setting