This document is for USD’s new Unified Messaging VoiceMail, which you can read about at our Project Page. If you still check your voicemail by calling x6800, you are still on the old (Audix) system and this document does not apply to you.
Create an Inbox rule to move your voice messages to a special folder:
- Click the New... button.
- Under When the message arrives, and:, click the drop-down arrow and select It's, and then of the type.... Select Voice Mail, and click OK.
Tip! If this option does not appear in the drop-down list, click the More Options... link, and then try again.
- Under Do the following, click the drop-down arrow and select Move, copy, or delete, and then Move the message to folder....
- If you don't have an appropriate folder, click on your name and then click the New Folder button.
- Type the name of the new folder, and click OK.
- Click Save to save the inbox rule.
Set your Phone options to read that folder when you call in for your voice mail:
- In OWA (webmail), click the Options drop-down arrow at the top right of your screen, and select See All Options.... Then select Phone from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Outlook Voice Access section, on the left.
- Click the Inbox link next to Read this folder, and select the folder you are moving voice mail messages to.
- Click OK.
- Click Save to save the changed setting
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Unified Messaging: Voice-To-Text
- Types of Voicemail Boxes Supported
- How can I transfer a live caller directly to someone's voice mail?
- I don't want to use voice commands to process messages on my phone. How can I switch to the touchtone keypad interface?
- How do I disable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- How do I enable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- I deleted a voice message from my email and it is no longer in my voicemail
- How do I reset my voicemail PIN?
- What number do I call to check my voicemail?