This document is for USD’s new Unified Messaging VoiceMail, which you can read about at our Project Page. If you still check your voicemail by calling x6800, you are still on the old (Audix) system and this document does not apply to you.
When you delete a voice message, either on your phone or in your e-mail, it is moved to the Deleted folder in your e-mail and is no longer accessible from your phone. The message will remain in your Deleted folder until you empty that folder. To restore your voicemail, open Outlook or OWA and drag the message form your Deleted items folder back to the Inbox.
(Please Note: If you have set your e-mail client to empty the Deleted folder when you close the program, you might lose your deleted voicemail and any deleted emails.)
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Unified Messaging: Voice-To-Text
- Types of Voicemail Boxes Supported
- How can I transfer a live caller directly to someone's voice mail?
- I don't want to use voice commands to process messages on my phone. How can I switch to the touchtone keypad interface?
- I want someone to be able to check my e-mail, but not see my voice messages. How can I set that up?
- How do I disable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- How do I enable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- How do I reset my voicemail PIN?
- What number do I call to check my voicemail?