Our office phones have two different voice mail systems while we transition from the old to the new system.
OLD - Audix: Dial 6800 on campus or (619) 260-6800 from off campus
NEW - Unified Messaging: Dial 7800 on campus or (619) 260-7800 from off campus
On cell phones paid for by USD, you can do the following to check your voice mail.
AT&T Wireless: Open your Voicemail Program or press and hold 1. If you are checking your voice mail from another phone, dial your cell phone number and press * when your voicemail greeting starts.
Verizon Wireless: Open your Visual Voicemail Program or dial *86 (*VM). If you are checking your voice mail from another phone, dial your cell phone number and press # when your voicemail greeting starts.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Unified Messaging: Voice-To-Text
- Types of Voicemail Boxes Supported
- How can I transfer a live caller directly to someone's voice mail?
- I don't want to use voice commands to process messages on my phone. How can I switch to the touchtone keypad interface?
- I want someone to be able to check my e-mail, but not see my voice messages. How can I set that up?
- How do I disable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- How do I enable speech to text for my incoming voicemail?
- I deleted a voice message from my email and it is no longer in my voicemail
- How do I reset my voicemail PIN?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED