No, the OWA for iPhone and OWA for iPad applications require an organization have Office 365 accounts for each employee and host their mail on Microsoft's Office 365 servers. Users on an iPad/iPhone can still configure their device to access our Microsoft Exchange system through the built in mail/calendar/contacts applications by following the instructions at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/kb/16760
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- How to get Microsoft Office 365 University for free
- Can the ITS Help Desk Install Office Suite on my computer?
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Does USD provide Microsoft Office for students?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED