No, the OWA for iPhone and OWA for iPad applications require an organization have Office 365 accounts for each employee and host their mail on Microsoft's Office 365 servers. Users on an iPad/iPhone can still configure their device to access our Microsoft Exchange system through the built in mail/calendar/contacts applications by following the instructions at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/kb/16760
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- Office 2010 Quickstart Guides (attached)
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Office 2003 & 2007
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows
- How-to show Outlook 2003 & 2007 Public Folder Calendar Favorites
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Does USD provide Microsoft Office for students?
- Can the ITS Help Desk Install Office Suite on my computer?