If you try and access any USD services that use Java (such as Kronos, Blackboard, Oracle, etc.) and you receive the error message, you might have an out of date version of Java installed. Users with older versions of Java 7 will receive the message "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set: Deployment Rule Set required Java version SECURE-1.7 not available".
If you receive this message, you can install the latest version of USD's special Java installer by visiting http://www.sandiego.edu/its/resources/downloads - please log in with your MySanDiego username/Password. If you still receive this message after installing the latest version of Java, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 for further support.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Lexis Nexis
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED