If you receive an error when attaching a file to a propsosal in Cayuse, or receive a blank screen when you click on something, please check the following:
- Are you using a supported browser? To use Cayuse, you must be using Internet Explorer 9 or 10, or Firefox (version 20 or higher). While Chrome and Safari do work, they are "Provisionally supported" by eVisions.
Support for iPad and Android browsers is expected to be provided in the near future.
Make sure popups are allowed for both my.sandiego.edu and sandiego.cayuse424.com. To enable popups in your browser, see this tutorial on Wikihow.
Is Cayuse listed as a trusted site? Please make sure you put sandiego.cayuse424.com in your list of trusted sites. For help, you can view Microsoft's tutorial on adding a trusted site.
Make sure your browser has the correct browser-specific settings, as listed by eVisions
Related Knowledge Base Articles
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED