Cayuse is a fast, easy-to-use Web application used by faculty to simplify the creation, review, approval, and electronic submission of grant proposals.
How to Access Cayuse
- Log onto the MySanDiego portal http://my.sandiego.edu
- Select the Employee tab.
- Select Grants Management - CAYUSE in the Faculty Tools section.
Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
Firefox (version 20 or higher)
Note: Cayuse is not compatible with Chrome, Safari or any other browser. It is only certified to work on the versions of Internet Explorer listed above.
Support for Chrome, iPad and Android browsers is expected to be provided in early 2014.
- Pop-ups must be allowed from the following websites:
- sandiego.cayuse424.com must be configured as a Trusted Site
- User is unable to attach a file to their proposal, or is presented with a blank screen after clicking on something within Cayuse
- Solution: Make sure sandiego.cayuse424.com is set as a Trusted Site in the browser.
How do I use Cayuse or perform a specific function?
Questions regarding the use of Cayuse should be directed to the Office of Sponsored Programs:
Traci Merrill (Primary Contact)
Associate Director, Sponsored Programs
Joanne Draper (Secondary Contact)
Executive Assistant, Sponsored Programs