In rare cases a student off campus trying to register for classes will receive an error in their web browser about being unable to connect to beis.sandiego.edu:7007. In these cases, your Internet connection is blocking your ability to log in automatically to the server with the registration pages. In one occasion, this happened to some students in Ireland on a very restrictive internet connection, and once with an employee at a law firm with a strict firewall. The ERP team is working to put the beis.sandiego.edu server on a standard port to solve this problem, but they don't know how quickly this will happen.
If you are impacted by this problem, please try registering from a different Internet connection. If you're unable to do so, or experience any other problems with registration, please call the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 for further support. Thank you for your patience as we solve this problem.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- New USD Registration Utilities
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- How do I register for a different term?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED