In rare cases a student off campus trying to register for classes will receive an error in their web browser about being unable to connect to beis.sandiego.edu:7007. In these cases, your Internet connection is blocking your ability to log in automatically to the server with the registration pages. In one occasion, this happened to some students in Ireland on a very restrictive internet connection, and once with an employee at a law firm with a strict firewall. The ERP team is working to put the beis.sandiego.edu server on a standard port to solve this problem, but they don't know how quickly this will happen.
If you are impacted by this problem, please try registering from a different Internet connection. If you're unable to do so, or experience any other problems with registration, please call the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 for further support. Thank you for your patience as we solve this problem.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New USD Registration Utilities
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- MySanDiego Portal - Pin # and User ID Error
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- Parent Portal
- Directory Service (LDAP)