If you try to access different services in the MySanDiego portal, you might receive a message asking for a Username/PIN:
Please enter your User Identification Number (ID) and your Personal
Identification Number (PIN). When finished, select Login.
Please Note: ID is Case Sensitive
To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are
This message will appear if you are not allowing pop-up windows to appear when you browse the portal. Each time you log in, a pop-up will appear and quickly disappear that takes care of logging you in to these services - if the popup is stopped, you might receive this error.
If you do, DO NOT try filling out a username or pin (you could lock yourself out of the system). Instead, please close out the window or tab that appears. Then try visiting https://my.sandiego.edu again and make sure to allow the popup to open. For instructions on allowing popups, please see this tutorial on WikiHow. If you are still receiving the prompt please contact the ITS Help Desk at 619-260-7900 so we can continue troubleshooting.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New USD Registration Utilities
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- MySanDiego Portal - Pin # and User ID Error
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- Parent Portal
- Directory Service (LDAP)