If you try to access different services in the MySanDiego portal, you might receive a message asking for a Username/PIN:
Please enter your User Identification Number (ID) and your Personal
Identification Number (PIN). When finished, select Login.
Please Note: ID is Case Sensitive
To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are
This message will appear if you have your popup blocker on when you browse the portal. Each time you log in, a pop-up will appear and quickly disappear that takes care of logging you in to these services - if the popup is stopped, you might receive this error.
If you do receive this error, DO NOT try filling out a username or pin (you could lock yourself out of the system). Instead, please close out the window or tab that appears. Then try visiting https://my.sandiego.edu again and make sure to allow the popup to open. You may also want to try clearing your browser's cache/cookies.
If you are still receiving the prompt please contact the ITS Help Desk at 619-260-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can re-enable your web access for you to unlock your portal access.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- New USD Registration Utilities
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- How do I register for a different term?
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED