By default, the buttons to register for classes in MySanDiego will default to the latest semester you can register. If you'd like to change your registration for an earlier semester, open the Add/Drop Classes screen and click on RETURN TO MENU at the top of the screen as seen here:
Next please click on Select Term:
Here you can select the term you wish to register for from the drop down menu and click Submit:
Next click on Add or Drop Classes and you will be back to the page you were at before but on the term you wanted.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- New USD Registration Utilities
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)