By default, the buttons to register for classes in MySanDiego will default to the latest semester you can register. If you'd like to change your registration for an earlier semester, open the Add/Drop Classes screen and click on RETURN TO MENU at the top of the screen as seen here:
Next please click on Select Term:
Here you can select the term you wish to register for from the drop down menu and click Submit:
Next click on Add or Drop Classes and you will be back to the page you were at before but on the term you wanted.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- New USD Registration Utilities
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED