In Fall 2013 ITS completed a major upgrade to the MySanDiego portal. With its new "look and feel" also came a new organization structure for tabs. If you cannot find the resources you are used to, you can look in these locations:
- Registration and Course links are found on My Academics page on ToreroHub tab.
- Personal Info, Emergency Contact, Parent Access, Meal Plan, and USD Picture Upload can be found on My Torero Services page on ToreroHub.
- The areas for Parent Access and Meal Plan are still being improved, so they will be offline for the next day or so.
- Student Affairs and Organizations information are found on Student Life tab on the appropriate pages.
- Teach/Advise page is found on Employee Tab.
- Xtender, Admissions Evaluation, Admissions Upload are found on Employee tab.
- Email link is on top right menu bar.
- Billing and other student information for parents is on the Parent page on ToreroHub tab.
- Law school exam numbers can be found under "Torero Hub" on the "Law Student". Look in the lower left for the "My USD Identification" section and click the "My USD Identification" link to find your exam numbers.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- New USD Registration Utilities
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED