If you are having trouble logging into Blackboard, please note that the login is the same as your my.sandiego.edu credentials.
Try logging into my.sandiego.edu . If you are unable to do so, try resetting your password. If you have just created your account, it may take up to 24 hours to populate our systems. If you are still having problems logging into my.sandiego, please contact the Help Desk at (619) 260-7900
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I add a course site in Blackboard?
- Wiley Plus and Blackboard
- How to create a Blackboard banner in PowerPoint
- How Do I Activate My Course in Blackboard?
- Blackboard: Creating and Editing Assignments
- Blackboard: Exporting Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Blackboard: End-of-semester procedures
- Blackboard: Submitting Assignments
- How can I clear my browser's cache?
- Making a Course Available or Unavailable
- What should new students know about Blackboard?
- My Course Menu Disappeared in Blackboard