To have a public shared calendar show up in the left pane Calendar section of Outlook 2003 or 2007, add it to your Favorites, to eliminate having to navigating to it each time.
- In Outlook, Mail section, if the Public Folders section is not displayed by default in the left pane, click on the icon near the bottom of the pane to show more folders.
- Navigate to the Public Calendar within the Public Folders section.
- Right-click the name of the shared calendar.
- Select Add to Favorites.
That Public Folder Calendar will now automatically be listed in the Calendar section.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- Office 2010 Quickstart Guides (attached)
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- How to Import Outlook for Mac 2011 User Data for Outlook 2016 for Mac
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Office 2003 & 2007
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Can I use the OWA for iPad/iPhone application?
- Can the ITS Help Desk Install Office Suite on my computer?
- Does USD provide Microsoft Office for students?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED