Lexis Nexis is an online subscription site used by the Law department. Access to the database is monitored by the Law department. For troubleshooting access, contact the Electronic Services Librarian for the Legal Research Center [Anna Russell, x4759].
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services
- Various Software Applications used by University Relations; AdvanceWeb; SmartCall; iModules
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Torero Card
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- Qualtrics Information
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message