Lexis Nexis is an online subscription site used by the Law department. Access to the database is monitored by the Law department. For troubleshooting access, contact the Electronic Services Librarian for the Legal Research Center [Anna Russell, x4759].
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Trouble Logging Into LawRoom Training
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED