Lexis Nexis is an online subscription site used by the Law department. Access to the database is monitored by the Law department. For troubleshooting access, contact the Electronic Services Librarian for the Legal Research Center [Anna Russell, x4759].
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Various Software Applications used by University Relations; AdvanceWeb; SmartCall; iModules
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?