Wiley Plus is a plug-in for Blackboard that some users can choose to install. At this time, Wiley Plus is not supported by ITS. Any problems that a user is having with Wiley Plus should be routed back to the original vendor. Contact information and other information on the Wiley Plus plug-in can be found at their website at <http://www.wileyplus.com>.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I add a course site in Blackboard?
- How to create a Blackboard banner in PowerPoint
- How Do I Activate My Course in Blackboard?
- Blackboard: Creating and Editing Assignments
- Blackboard: Exporting Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Blackboard: End-of-semester procedures
- Blackboard: Submitting Assignments
- How can I clear my browser's cache?
- Making a Course Available or Unavailable
- Can't Log in to Blackboard
- What should new students know about Blackboard?
- My Course Menu Disappeared in Blackboard
- Blackboard: How can I add a Teaching Assistant to my Blackboard course?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED