Once logged into blackboard, there is a table on the left side of the page that displays menu options such as "Announcements, Email, Course Content, and My Grades." If it is no longer there, it is likely that it has been accidentally hidden.
To unhide the menu, hover your cursor to the lefthand-most side of your page and a gray vertical bar should appear. Clicking on this gray bar should reveal your course menu.
For additional assistance, please refer to the following YouTube video:
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I add a course site in Blackboard?
- Wiley Plus and Blackboard
- How to create a Blackboard banner in PowerPoint
- How Do I Activate My Course in Blackboard?
- Blackboard: Creating and Editing Assignments
- Blackboard: Exporting Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Blackboard: End-of-semester procedures
- Blackboard: Submitting Assignments
- How can I clear my browser's cache?
- Making a Course Available or Unavailable
- Can't Log in to Blackboard
- What should new students know about Blackboard?
- Blackboard: How can I add a Teaching Assistant to my Blackboard course?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED