To activate your course in blackboard, please follow the following steps:
Before logging in, please refer to the "Welcome to Ole" box on the righthand side of the page
Then, click on the link that says, "Faculty: New Course Request"
After logging in with your mysandiego credentials, you will be directed to create and activate your course.
For additional help, please contact our Blackboard team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I add a course site in Blackboard?
- Wiley Plus and Blackboard
- How to create a Blackboard banner in PowerPoint
- Blackboard: Creating and Editing Assignments
- Blackboard: Exporting Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Blackboard: End-of-semester procedures
- Blackboard: Submitting Assignments
- How can I clear my browser's cache?
- Making a Course Available or Unavailable
- What should new students know about Blackboard?
- My Course Menu Disappeared in Blackboard
- Can't Log in to Blackboard