To activate your course in blackboard, please follow the following steps:
** If you are a faculty member new to USD, you must attend a training prior to requesting your course, or else your course will not be activated. For instructions on how to do this, please click here. **
For returning faculty members:
Before logging in, please refer to the "Welcome to Ole" box on the righthand side of the page
Then, click on the link that says, "Faculty: New Course Request"
After logging in with your mysandiego credentials, you will be directed to create and activate your course.
For additional help, please contact our Blackboard team at email@example.com
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I add a course site in Blackboard?
- Wiley Plus and Blackboard
- How to create a Blackboard banner in PowerPoint
- Blackboard: Creating and Editing Assignments
- Blackboard: Exporting Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Blackboard: End-of-semester procedures
- Blackboard: Submitting Assignments
- How can I clear my browser's cache?
- Making a Course Available or Unavailable
- Can't Log in to Blackboard
- What should new students know about Blackboard?
- My Course Menu Disappeared in Blackboard
- Blackboard: How can I add a Teaching Assistant to my Blackboard course?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED