If you accidentally put in the wrong birthday when setting up your Torero Mail account, you might be prompted to verify your age (if you said you were under 13). If this happens, ITS is sadly unable to help - you need to contact Google and follow their steps to verify your age and your legal eligibility to have an account.
To learn more (including verification steps), please see http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1333913
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Torero Mail
- Torero Mail / Google Applications Supported by USD
- Google+ for Torero Mail
- FST Student Email Link / Password Reset Instructions
- How do I sync my ToreroMail to my iPhone/iPad?
- How-to Send Mail As
- How-to change your Torero Mail Theme
- How-to forward Email from Torero Mail
- How can I sign in to Torero Mail and my personal Gmail account at the same time?
- I heard that the Torero Mail account doesn't include all of the features of GoogleDocs -- is that true?
- I am a faculty member -- How do I get a USD Torero Mail account?
- How do I configure my email client (Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) to send and receive my email?
- I already have a Gmail account -- how do I migrate everything from this account into my new Torero Mail account?
- What if I already have a personal Google/Gmail account?
- I have a problem with not receiving some emails using Torero Mail -- who do I report this to -- how can I get this fixed?
- How do I log into Torero Mail?
- Why is Torero Mail for enrolled students slightly different from similar services that are publicly provided by Google (e.g. Gmail)?
- Will I be able to create and manage folders of my email in Torero Mail?
- What web browsers can I use with Torero Mail?
- What is a Conflicting Account for Google Apps+ (GA+)?
- What is the Migrated Folder in my MySanDiego Email Account?
- Will my Torero Mail account expire?
- Help! I can no longer check my Torero Mail on my phone or email client!
- What are the POP/IMAP settings for Torero Mail?
- I like to do a lot of instant messaging. How do I set that up in Torero Mail?
- I heard I can share my calendar in Torero Mail / GoogleDocs -- but don't know how to set this up - how do I do it?
- How do I view only unread messages in my Torero Mail account?