2017 USD Technology Showcase: Changemakers in the Digital Age
Tech Showcase Links:
Date: Friday, February 10, 2017
- Engage faculty with hands-on demonstrations and trials at your booth! We want our visitors fully engaged and interested in what you have to offer. A short looping presentation that can be repeated as faculty arrive to your exhibit is nice.
- Share quick tips and tricks that faculty can walk away with immediate added value to their teaching is highly desirable.
- Provide information handouts and materials about your products, services, and swag if you have any to offer!
Door Prizes: If you have not already notified us as to your prize donation, please do so ASAP so that we can begin publicizing your contributions throughout our promotional campaign! Which sponsor category will your company join?
Platinum - $500+
Gold - $250-$500
Silver - up to $250
Map & Parking Information: We will have a loading and unloading zone coned off for you curbside in front of the University Center. In addition, reserved parking spaces are available for our exhibitors in the Missions Structure. The kiosk attendant will direct you to those locations upon arrival.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED