Thanks for your interest in working for the ITS Help Desk for Fall 2014. This position is a two week position supporting the students/staff/faculty with their technology as they start school. Below you will find information about our hiring process as well as a link to the application and some important dates for completing the process.
Please print or add this page to your bookmarks for your convenience.
Hiring Process for Netweek 2014
- Applications are due April 25, 2014
- Group interviews will take place between April 28 and May 6, 2014. Signup information will be emailed to you after applying.
- Applicants will be notified by May 9, 2014.
- Any hiring will be contingent on an HR required background check
- Applicants do not need to be work study candidates. Technical skills are nice, but not required (customer service and teamwork skills necessary).
- Duration of the position is two weeks.
- If you are interested, interviews for semester employment will take place during that period.
- August 27-29: Mandatory Training
- August 30: Freshman Move In Day
Please note: All offers of employment from the University of San Diego are contingent on the successful completion of a background check. Click here for Background Check information.