Mission and Vision Statements
One Vision/One Voice
Information Technology Services is a service organization that is integral to the success of the University of San Diego. We succeed only when we meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. We have a passion for excellence and endeavor to set and deliver the highest standards of service, value, integrity, and responsiveness. We celebrate the diversity and power of people, ideas, and cultures. We respect and enrich the academic community in which we operate. We feel a sense of responsibility to lead by examples of creativity, enthusiasm, and loyalty to the University faculty, students, and staff.
Information Technology Services supports the University of San Diego by working with colleagues within and beyond the campus to enhance teaching and learning, support research and collaborations, facilitate outreach, and foster strategic partnerships.
In support of this mission, we strive to:
- Work with the university community to identify and deliver quality service and solutions that meet the information technology needs of faculty, students and staff.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and informed use of technology and the thoughtful exploration of emerging technologies.
- Create, communicate, and implement rational funding models for information technology initiatives and services.
- Promote the professional development of IT staff.
- Exceed customer expectations through our professionalism, courtesy, consistency, and commitment to excellence.
- We value our employees as vital resources.
- We maintain a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- We foster open communication.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We promote service excellence.
- We encourage teamwork and mutual respect.
- We clearly define guidelines, policies, procedures and standards.
- We use resources effectively.
Information Technology Services is the umbrella organization which provides technology support services to the USD community. This page gives an overview of the teams within ITS and the services we offer as well as web site links where more information can be found.
ITS Year in Review
Creative services and new ways of engaging in teaching, learning and research are the foundations of how universities will offer value in the future. At the University of San Diego we are never complacent and always seek innovate ways to enrich experiences for our entire community.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED