Institutional Research and Planning prepares extensive trend tables that are available to administrators, faculty, and staff through USD's intranet. To access any of the information below, please provide your MySanDiego username and password when prompted.
- Stat Book provides trend tables about enrollment, majors and minors, race/ethnicity, retention and graduation rates, degrees awarded, and much more.
- Academic Department Profiles provides tables for departments to use in conjunction with Academic Program Review.
- USD Trends Newsletter is an occasional publication addressing issues of interest.
- National Surveys are summaries of results from the national Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), the Freshman Survey (CIRP), and the IPEDS Data Feedback Report.
- USD Surveys are summaries of results from surveys developed by USD and administered internally.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.