International Center

Drop Shadow

USD International Travel Registration

Click for Faculty/Staff Travel Registration

All USD faculty, staff and students who are traveling abroad on university business are required to register their trip details. This registration is important as it will help USD be able to reach you in the event of an emergency.

Travel Registration Instructions 

STEP ONE: Register your trip.

Use the link below to provide your travel information. 

PLEASE NOTE: The travel registration process is for any INDEPENDENT travel you are doing on behalf of USD (university business). For example: attending a conference, sabbatical, meetings, recruitment, research, consulting, etc.

If you are participating in an organized program through the International Center, SOLES Global, Nursing, Kroc School, Ahlers Center for International Business,  Law School, SLIC, University Ministry or Community Service Learning, you do not need to register using this site. For organized group programs, your information will be collected through the individual department/area arranging your program. 

Click here to access the form (Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Exporer.  Please use another browser):
USD International Travel Registration Form

STEP TWO: Print an insurance card.

Carry this insurance card with you while traveling.

ACE Travel Insurance Card


If you need assistance in completing the online Travel Registration, contact:

Kira Espiritu, PhD
Director, International Studies Abroad
Telephone: 619-260-4598

Jessica Luchesi, PhD
Director, International Studies Abroad
Telephone: 619-260-4598 

If you have questions regarding international insurance, contact:
Barbara Schatzer
Director of Risk Management
Telephone: 619-260-7677