Non-university persons or organizations who wish to utilize USD facilities must provide proof of general liability insurance with minimum limits of $1million per claim. If the event will involve minors, the insurance must include sexual molestation defense coverage. USD must be named as an additional insured on the policy. If the organization does not carry this type of coverage or this minimum limit, they may purchase appropriate coverage through a recognized vendor.
For events involving overnight stays on campus, coverage is provided through Bene-Mark.:
- Coverage for events that involve minors must include sexual molestation defense coverage. Liability Coverage is administered by Bene-Mark and Entertainment Brokers International (License #0773887).
- For Camps/Clinics (academic/sports/arts) contact Chari Brosnan : 800-247-1734 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other events with overnight stays on campus, go to http://bmispecialevents.com or contact Bene.Mark at 800-247-1734
- Applications can be processed the same day with a credit card payment
- For all other events please go to: https://tulip.ajgrms.com
This website will help direct you to the correct location, however, you can also input the location code of your event from the following:
|4126||University of San Diego (unspecified building)|
|4173||Manchester Conference Center|
|4174||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|4175||Joan Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice|
|4176||School for Leadership and Educational Sciences|
The link below is for a training video that will walk you through how to get a quote on the site: