We are sure that you are anxious about your first day. And there are things you can do to help your first day run smoothly. Here is a list of things to do:
- If you are an administrator, you will receive a Letter of Appointment in the mail. Sign this letter and return it to the address provided.
- Make sure your employment authorization documents are current and complete (See page 5 on the Form I-9 for a list of acceptable documents).
- Review all documentation sent with your welcome packet to make sure you bring all of the necessary documents.
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
- Make sure to bring appropriate forms of identification and eligibility to work documentation (options are listed on this form)
- Confidential Employee Data Form
- Please be prepared to arrange payment for your parking permit (prorated depending on start date) in the form of cash, check, credit card or payroll deduction.