Annual Coverage: $TBA (August 15, 2015 - August 14, 2016)
Spring & Summer Coverage: $TBA (January 1, 2016 - August 14, 2016)
- Unlimited policy year maximum
- Low annual deductibles: In-Network $200 per policy year, Out-of Network $400 per policy year.
- Deductibles can be waived by seeking care from the Student Health Center and receiving a referral.
- Coverage at 80% In-network & 65% Out-of-network
- In-network Physician’s Office visits covered at 80%
- Out-of-pocket maximum of $6,350 In-network and $12,700 Out-of-network
- In-Network Preventive care services with no deductibles, copays or coinsurance
- Students will be able to locate providers whether at home, school, or throughout the country through the Aetna Preferred Provider Network.
- Prescription drug coverage with low copays
- Worldwide Coverage including Medical Evacuation, Repatriation & Travel Assistance Services
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Wellness discounts including Vision and Dental
For a complete description of the benefits available, limitations and exclusions please visit www.gallagherstudent.com/usd
- Students enrolled in the USD Student Health Insurance Plan can reduce their out-of pocket costs by seeking care at the USD Student Health Center, and obtaining a referral from the center before seeking care from a community provider. Students who do not seek care at the student health center or obtain a referral, will be responsible for an in-network $200 per policy year or out-of-network $400 per policy year deductible.
- All currently registered undergraduate, graduate, law and paralegal students who have paid the health fee are eligible for services at the USD Student Health Center.
- Most services are provided free of charge and modest fees to cover costs are required for medications, immunizations and certain physical exams and labs. Payment is due at the time of service at the Student Health Center. Patients may pay with check, CampusCash, or VISA/Mastercard. (cash and AMERICAN EXPRESS are not accepted.)