All University of San Diego full-time Undergraduate, Graduate and Law Students are required to have health insurance.
- 2016 National Open Enrollment
- If you need health insurance, now’s your chance to sign up for quality and affordable coverage. Open Enrollment only happens once each year.
- This year’s Open Enrollment runs from November 1, 2015 through January 31, 2016. Don’t miss your chance to get covered.
- If you are in need of insurance starting January 1, 2016, visit HealthCare.gov to learn about your options
- 2016 USD Spring Enrollment/Waiver Cycle
- New full-time students for Spring 2016 are required to enroll in or waive the USD health insurance plan
- Please visit back in December to learn about important dates and deadlines
2015-2016 USD Annual Enrollment/Waiver Cycle
All students needed to submit decision form by the published September 7, 2015 deadline to enroll in or waive the student health insurance plan.
All students that missed the deadline, had an additional time period through September 30, 2015, to submit a Petition to Waive form to appeal enrollment. If a form was not submitted by September 30, student has been enrolled in and billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan for the entire 2015-2016 policy year.
- 2015-2016 Health Insurance Requirement Questions
- Learn more about Gallagher Student Resources and how to print your ID Card
If you are a graduating student please visit our Summer Services web page.