Spring 2015 New Incoming Full-Time Students, Returning Students from Studying Abroad, and Students who are recently registered as Full-Time:
- The decision form for Spring/Summer 2015 was open November 15, 2014 - January 16, 2015 and is now CLOSED.
- The Petition to Waive form after the deadline was available from January 16 - February 28, 2015.
Fall 2014 Important Dates
- The decision form for Fall 2014 was open May 5, 2014 - September 5, 2014 and is now CLOSED
- The Petition to Waive from was available after the deadline from September 5 - October 22, 2014.
- If you are a graduating student please visit our Summer Services web page.
Beginning in fall 2014, all University of San Diego full-time students are required to carry health insurance. This requirement ensures that students in need of health and/or mental health care beyond the scope of services provided at USD by the on-campus Wellness Units, can access the appropriate care and resources in the community.
Many students and families completed the process of submitting a decision form to either enroll in or waive out of the 2014-2015 plan at the beginning of the Fall 2014 semester. Thank you very much for your effort in submitting your information. Please note that this process takes place every academic year in which a new form will need to be submitted at that time.
*Students enrolled in the USD Student Health Insurance Plan in need of access to providers in the community can seek a referral from a clinician at the USD Student Health Center to have their deductible waived.