Colds and the flu can be more than a nuisance. They can impact your academic performance and overall quality of life. Furthermore, if not properly cared for, they can lead to more serious secondary infections.
Explore the helpful links from this page to find out more about how to prevent, identify and care for these and other upper respiratory infections:
- Is There A Cure for the Common Cold?
- How to Care for Your Cold
- Learn More About Over the Counter Cold Medications
- What You Should Know About the Flu
- What Do I Do if I Have Flu-like Symptoms?
- Am I At High Risk for Complications from the Flu?
- What Should I Know if My Roommate is Sick with the Flu?
Free Self-Help Cold Care Bags - Pick one up today!
Be Sure to Get Your Flu Shot!
Flu Shot Immunization Clinic hours at the Student Health Center are 9 am to 3 pm (exception on Wednesdays: 9-11 a.m. and 2-6 p.m.) Students: Scheduling an appointment is highly recommended. If you do not have an appointment flu shots are given on a first come, first served basis.
Payment accepted at the Health Center: Campus Cash, Check or Credit Card (Sorry, NO cash)