The University is committed to protecting the health and well-being of all our students. Required immunizations and screenings include: MMR, Varicella, Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis, Tuberculosis screening.
Accessing TB Screening Questionnaire and Submitting the Immunization Form:
To access your immunization form, we request that you first answer a brief questionnaire about your risk for tuberculosis exposure Complete Questionnaire.
You can only submit the questionnaire once. If you feel you have made an error, please contact the health center at 619-260-4595 so they can resubmit the questionnaire for you.
Once the questionnaire is answered you will be sent a letter and immunization form to your sandiego.edu email address. Please read the letter which details how to submit the form. There are 2 ways to submit your form: By electronic submission, or hard-copy.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION (Fastest and preferred method):
- Option 1: Read the Immunization Instruction Letter and complete the attached Required Forms (requires sign off by your medical provider). Scan/save (as a .jpeg or .pdf document). Electronically Submit Forms here.
- Option 2: Scan/save (as a .jpeg or .pdf document) your official immunization records (often a yellow card). Electronically Submit Forms here.
- HARD-COPY SUBMISSION (If you are unable to do electronic submission above):
- Submit the immunization form or your official immunization record via fax, mail, or in-person to the SHC. Contact Us
Verification of Immunization Compliance or Needed Immunization:
The SHC will review your immunization records and notify you of any needed vaccine. Please check the MyWellness portal to ensure that your immunization requirements have been satisfied or if you need vaccines.
Immunization & Vaccine Clinic
Immunization Clinic Hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily except Wednesdays when clinic closes from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and reopens at 1:30 p.m. until 5 p.m. Note: TB Skin Test are not administered on Thursdays or on Fridays when there is a Monday holiday. Results must be read within 48-72 hours.