The University is committed to protecting the health and well-being of all our students.
Accessing TB Screening Questionnaire and Submitting the Immunization Form:
To access your immunization form, we request that you first answer a brief questionnaire about your risk for tuberculosis exposure Complete Questionnaire. Use you USD email ONLY!
You can only submit the questionnaire once and you must have obtained your sandiego.edu email address. If you feel you have made an error, please contact the health center at 619-260-4595 Option 3 so they can resubmit the questionnaire for you.
Once the questionnaire is answered you will be sent a letter and immunization form to your sandiego.edu email address within 24 hours. Please read the letter which details how to submit the form.
Submit Your Immunizations: By electronic submission, or hard-copy.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION (Fastest and preferred method):
- Scan/save (as a .jpeg or .pdf document) your completed form. Electronically Submit Forms here.
- HARD-COPY SUBMISSION (If you are unable to do electronic submission above): via fax (619) 260-2375, mail, or in-person to the SHC.
Form Verification and Removal of Immunization Hold:
The SHC will review your immunization form and notify you via secure message if any additional documentation is needed. Once all of your requirements are met, your immunization hold on your registration will be removed. Please allow 24-48 hours for review after submission. For questions or concerncs regarding your submission please call our immunization line (619) 260-4595 Option 3 x 1.
- TB Test
- Pertussis TDAP
- MMR (2 doses) or positive titer
- Varicella (chicken pox) (2 doses) or history of chicken pox or positive titer
- Meningococcoal (dose after age 16)
Immunization & Vaccine Clinic
Immunization Clinic Hours vary during the academic year. See fees. TB Skin Test are not administered on Thursdays or on Fridays when there is a Monday holiday. Results must be read within 48-72 hours.