Fall and Spring Semesters: Currently registered undergraduate, graduate, law, and paralegal students who have paid the modest student health fee are eligible for services.
Summer session: Eligibility varies during summer. Click Here
- Registered for summer session (except Continuing Education courses, Bar review)
- Students (not registered for summer but continuing in fall) who are involved in University-sanctioned or sponsored summer activities (athletics, internships, research, summer housing)
- Students with student insurance (not registered for summer but continuing in fall) are eligible for referral
- Continuing/new students (not registered for summer) are eligible for immunizations and titers only
- Students not registered for the current session unless noted otherwise
- Students who have graduated from the university
- Family members of students
- Visitors: summer camp, parents, potential students, vendors, construction workers
Eligible if any one of the following exists:
Faculty/Staff: USD employees are ineligible for services other than for RN advice visits (fee) & vaccines only.