Center for Health and Wellness Promotion
- Engage, empower, and advocate for the growth potential of USD students to be active and responsible members of the USD community.
- Create an environment of inclusion to maximize the spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth of our community.
- Respect differences, value diversity, and promote the positive growth of individuals.
- Embrace the USD and CHWP mission statements and embody the ethics and guidelines of the social science professions.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners, scholars, and practitioners on all levels to enhance the field of health and wellness promotion.
USD Biennial Review
Read the 2014 Biennial Review. Review the USD Alcohol and Other Drug Resources and Policies (Part 86 of the Drug Free Schools and Campuses regulations).