Center for Health and Wellness Promotion
The Center for Health and Wellness Promotion provides the University of San Diego community with a comprehensive array of health and wellness promotion initiatives and clinical alcohol and other drug services.
- Engage, empower, and advocate for the growth potential of USD students to be active and responsible members of the USD community.
- Create an environment of inclusion to maximize the spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth of our community.
- Respect differences, value diversity, and promote the positive growth of individuals.
- Embrace the USD and CHWP mission statements and embody the ethics and guidelines of the social science professions.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners, scholars, and practitioners on all levels to enhance the field of health and wellness promotion.