Please call us at 619-260-4595 during regular business hours.
Please fax us at 619-260-2375.
University of San Diego
Student Health Center, Maher Hall 140
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492
Electronic Secure Messaging
Please log into MyWellness secure message portal to facilitate the confidential communication of non-urgent matters with the Student Health Center, the Counseling Center, Disability Services, and the Center for Health and Wellness Promotion. First-time users must review and acknowledge the Consent to Receive Services form and update your local phone number. After logging on, select "messages" to direct your communication to the desired department.
With Student Health Center secure messaging, you may:
- Sign consent forms for treatment and release of medical information
- Complete health history forms
- Submit and print immunization records
- Receive and send secure messages to Wellness providers
- View upcoming appointments, cancel appointments
- Review Student Health Center account, update contact information
The Student Health Center DOES NOT provide emergency medical services.
ON-Campus Emergencies: Call USD Public Safety (619) 260-2222 or dial 2222 from campus phones
OFF-Campus Emergencies: Dial 911
Non-emergency: Public Safety Calls: Dial (619) 260-7777 or dial 7777 from campus phones
Nearby Off-campus Medical Services: Emergency department, urgent cares, clinics.