Student Health Center
The mission of the Student Health Center is to provide primary healthcare and to promote the health and wellbeing of students of the University of San Diego to facilitate maximum academic and personal growth.
Free Flu Shots*
Schedule Online or walk-in no appointment necessary
The SHC will be having free flu clinics on October 26th, 27th and 28th from 11 am - 2 pm at the SLP!
*while supplies last
Enter your chance to win $50
Student Health Insurance Plan
All full-time undergraduate and graduate students are REQUIRED to have Health Insurance at the University of San Diego.
- For important enrollment and waiver dates visit the Health Insurance website
- For benefit and plan information visit Gallagher Student Health Plan
- Print Your ID Card
- Questions or Problems submit a Gallagher Student Customer Service form
The USD sponsored policy provides comprehensive care that allows students to waive deductibles if referrals are generated by the Student Health Center.
Online Services - Access your MYWELLNESS PORTAL
- Schedule and Cancel Appointments
- Request a Referral
- Medical Records
- Prescription Refills
- Billing and Account Summary
- Secure Message Your Provider
Schedule your FLU SHOT