*Schedule updated 7/14/15, and subject to change
Tuesday January 19, 2016: Move in Day, Mandatory Speaker and Orientation
- 12:00 p.m. - Move in to the residence halls (Unless moving in earlier due to Intersession)
- Rates are $32 per day until the regular housing contract begins. Please register for housing via Residential Life. Residents that participate in recruitment and do not sign up for housing, and try to move in on January 19, 2016 will be charged a $65 penalty, and increased room rate of $65 per day.
- Registration link will be updated in October 2015.
6:45 p.m. Check-In for Recruitment Orientation. Location: Shiley Theatre
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Mandatory Speaker and orientation in Shiley Theatre
- Enjoy the speaker, and meet your recruitment counselor. Recruitment counselors will guide you, and other women in your group through the recruitment process.
Wednesday January 20, 2016: Open House Day
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Learn about all 10 chapters at USD
Thursday January 21, 2016: Philanthropy Day
- 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- An opportunity to learn about the causes, and community service efforts of up to 6 chapters.
Friday January 22, 2016: Sisterhood Day
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- Gain more insight of the sisterhood of up to 4 chapters
Saturday January 23, 2016: Preference Day
- 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- The final day of recruitment. A unique glimpse of the traditions and sisterhood of up to 2 chapters.
Sunday January 24, 2016: Bid Day
- 11 a.m. Bid Distribution and Recruitment Counselor revealing in UC Forums
- 11:30 p.m. Bid Day bonding with your new sisters