Interested applicants must submit a completed application beginning Wednesday, September 3rd and no later than:
For more information contact Aeron Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*New applications will be available Spring 2015.
New Member Applications
Active Member Applications
Greek Philanthropy Board Applications
This year, Panhellenic and IFC are excited to announce the new Greek Philanthropy Board!
The University of San Diego Greek Philanthropy Board’s purpose is to help coordinate and improve Greek philanthropy events on the USD Campus. The Board seeks to promote the true purpose of philanthropy by ensuring that each chapter plans safe and successful events, that are centered around raising awareness and promoting a positive image of USD Greek Life. The Board does not exist to regulate philanthropy events but to ensure their smooth and successful planning by increasing communication between Greek chapters. The Board exists also to reintroduce service to the Greek community by planning and executing purposeful service opportunities.
Contact Katie Modesitt at email@example.com with any questions. Applications will be available September 2014.
Panhellenic Executive Board Applications
Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Panhellenic Minutes
- Panhellenic Minutes 1/29/15
- Panhellenic Minutes 12/11/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 12/4/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 11/20/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 11/13/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 11/6/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 10/30/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 10/23/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 10/16/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 10/9/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 10/2/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 9/25/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 9/18/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 9/11/14
- Panhellenic Minutes 9/4/14