In order to participate in Spring 15 (2/10-2/17) Formal Fraternity Recruitment, students:
- Must have completed 12 USD units or 24 transfer units.
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Must complete MyStudentBody (Alcohol Education Course) ... *please note that the name of this has been changed to "MyStudentBody" so if you have already done this under a different name, it still counts.
- Must complete the registration form by no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 17th for Fall recruitment or 11:59pm on Wednesday February 11th for Spring recruitment.
- Create a Torero Orgs account and sign in to access the IFC Recruitment Information form. Note: You must have your sandiego email account information.
- Once logged in, access the registration form under Forms or click here .
- Submit the “IFC Recruitment Registration (Spring 2015)” Form and fulfill Transportation Waiver, My Student Body and Campus SAVE Act training module.
**Students not meeting these requirements will NOT be eligible to receive a bid**
Spring 2015 Recruitment Schedule
Informational Sessions: Tuesday, February 11th from 12:30-2:00 OR from 7:30-9:00 in the Hahn University Center Forums A&B.
Bid Day: Tuesday, February 17th, from 12:30-2:00pm in Hahn University Center Forums A,B, and C.
Chapter Recruitment Officers
You may contact the following members for more information on specific chapters and recruitment:
|Keanu Gututala||Beta Theta Pifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steven Ingard||Delta Tau Deltaemail@example.com|
|N/A||Lambda Chi Alpha||N/A|
|Ryan Pettit & Jensen Bryant||Phi Gamma Deltafirstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com|
|Ryan Walsh||Phi Kappa Thetafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Schmid||Sigma Piemail@example.com|
|Brandon Holm||Sigma Phi Epsilonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Q: How do I complete MyStudentBody?
http://www.sandiego.edu/chwp/mystudentbody/. The instructions for how to Log-In and Register are included on this site.
Q: Do I have to complete MyStudentBody?
Yes. If there are problems, you may want to contact the Center for Health and Wellness Promotion.
Q: Where is Recruitment held?
Recruitment events are mostly held on campus, except for some individual chapter events.
If you have any further questions about recruitment, or would like to speak with someone directly, please contact Stephen Hilger, the IFC Vice President of Membership, at email@example.com. You may also contact Devin Gregory, Graduate Assistant for Greek Life and IFC Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 260-4600 ext. 6925.
Last updated 07/31/2014