In order to participate in Spring 2015 (2/8-2/17) Formal Fraternity Recruitment, students:
- Must have completed 12 USD units or 24 transfer units.
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Must complete MyStudentBody (Alcohol Education Course) ... *please note that the name of this has been changed to "MyStudentBody" so if you have already done this under a different name, it still counts.
- Must complete the registration form by no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 17th for Fall recruitment or 11:59pm on Wednesday February 11th for Spring recruitment.
- Create a Torero Orgs account and sign in to access the IFC Recruitment Information form. Note: You must have your sandiego email account information.
- Once logged in, access the registration form under Forms or click here .
- Submit the “IFC Recruitment Registration (Spring 2015)” Form and fulfill Transportation Waiver, My Student Body and Campus SAVE Act training module.
**Students not meeting these requirements will NOT be eligible to receive a bid**
Spring 2015 Recruitment Schedule
IFC Recruitment Informational: Sunday, February 8th, 2015 from 2:00-5:30 in the Hahn University Center Forums C.
All IFC Recruitment Event: Tuesday, February 10th, 2015 12:15-2:00pm Plaza de San Diego (Maher Lawn).
Bid Day: Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 from 12:30-2:00pm in Hahn University Center Forums A,B, and C.
Chapter Recruitment Officers
You may contact the following members for more information on specific chapters and recruitment:Cam Woods
|Michael Kaminski||Beta Theta Piemail@example.com|
|Steven Ingard||Delta Tau Deltafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alex Gallagher||Lambda Chi Alphaemail@example.com|
|Cam Woods||Pi Kappa Phifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jensen Bryant and Austin Groen||Phi Gamma Deltaemail@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Austin Brown||Phi Kappa Thetaemail@example.com|
|Mark Peterson||Sigma Phi Epsilonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Muna||Sigma Piemail@example.com|
Q: How do I complete MyStudentBody?
http://www.sandiego.edu/chwp/mystudentbody/. The instructions for how to Log-In and Register are included on this site.
Q: Do I have to complete MyStudentBody?
Yes. If there are problems, you may want to contact the Center for Health and Wellness Promotion.
Q: Where is Recruitment held?
Recruitment events are mostly held on campus, except for some individual chapter events.
If you have any further questions about recruitment, or would like to speak with someone directly, please contact Brandon Holm, the IFC Vice President of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Devin Gregory, Graduate Assistant for Greek Life and IFC Advisor, at email@example.com or (619) 260-4600 ext. 6925.
Last updated 01/29/2015