- Online Social Event Form
- Post-Event Form
- On-Campus Event Registration & Approval - Required for all on-campus reservations
- Off-Campus Event Registration & Approval - Required for all Greek life off-campus events
- Greek Life Flow Chart added 2.10.12
- Online Waiver Form(USD students only)
- Paper Waiver Form (Print Out for non-USD Guests)
- Social Planning Event Form Required if your organization does not have (inter)national paperwork
- Bus Registration Form
- Greek life-social event planning-pre-post
- Resident Check-in Protocol
2013 Order of Omega Awards Ceremony Applications
The Order of Omega Awards Ceremony will take place on November 13, 2014 (5:00-7:00PM), UC Forum C.
- Dean's Trophy Application 2014 Due Monday, October 14, 2014 at 12:00PM. Please email to Director of Student Organizations and Greek Life, Mandy Womack.
- Greek Woman and Greek Man of the Year Application 2014 Due Monday, November 3, 2014 at 12:00PM. Please turn in to the SIID Desk or email to Director of Student Organizations and Greek Life, Mandy Womack.
- Order of Omega Awards Ceremony Application Packet Due Friday, November 1, 2013 at 12:00PM. Please turn in to the Order of Omega mailbox in SLP 320 or email President, Katie Modesitt at email@example.com.
- USD Faculty/Staff Member of the Year, Greek New Member of the Year, and Advisor of the Year Awards are included in the application packet above.
- Greek Philanthropy Board Application due Thursday, February 13that 5:00pm at the SIID near Tu Mercado. All Greek members are invited to apply. Please contact Katie Modesitt at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Sigma Rho Chi applications will be released September 3, 2014 and due September 19, 2014. Once you complete your application you will sign up for a group interview. Interviews will take place September 23rd from 12pm-2pm and 6-8pm. Contact Aeron Hall VP Recruitment Programming at email@example.com for more information.
- Sorority Recruitment Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship (Word). New version available Spring 2015.
Panhellenic Council and Interfraternity Council Executive Board Applications
Available Fall 2014