Panhellenic Formal Sorority Recruitment Schedule
*Schedule updated 9/14/16, and subject to change
Friday January 20, 2016: Move in Day, Mandatory Speaker and Orientation
12:00 p.m. - Move in to the residence halls (Unless moving in earlier due to Intersession)
- Rates are $32 per day until the regular housing contract begins. Please register for housing via Residential Life. Residents that participate in recruitment and do not sign up for housing, and try to move in on January 19, 2016 will be charged a $65 penalty, and increased room rate of $65 per day. (These rates are based on Spring 2016, and will be updated with any changes in late Fall 2016)
- Registration link will be updated in October 2016.
4:00pm. Check-In for Recruitment Orientation with Recruitment Counselors (Locations will be communicated to you by your Rho Chis)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Mandatory Speaker and orientation in Shiley Theatre
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Meeting with Recruitment Counselors to go over expectations for Formal Recruitment
Saturday January 21, 2016: Values Day
- 8:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Learn about all 9 chapters at USD
Sunday January 22, 2016: Philanthropy Day
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- An opportunity to learn about the causes, and community service efforts of up to 6 chapters.
Monday January 23, 2016: Sisterhood Day
- 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- Gain more insight of the sisterhood of up to 4 chapters
Tuesday January 24, 2016: Preference Day
- 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Schedule varies per person)
- The final day of recruitment. A unique glimpse of the traditions and sisterhood of up to 2 chapters.
Wednesday January 25, 2016: Bid Day
- 12:00 p.m. Bid Distribution and Recruitment Counselor revealing in UC Forums
- 2:00 p.m. - 10:00pm Bid Day bonding with your new sisters (Schedules vary by chapter)